Waconia Lions Calendar
Calendar Raffle, Over $20,000 in Cash and Prizes
Only 2,000 Printed, only $25.00 each
Benelli SBE II
Browning Silver 120ga.
For more information on this raffle, please contact Shannon at (952) 442-8838.
Problem Gamblers Hotline number is 1-800-333-HOPE (4673)
Waconia Lions Club meets the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month. Consider joining our club today.
Thank you for your support.
Drawings for prizes will be held at 6:00 p.m. at Island View Golf Course,
7795 Laketown Parkway, Waconia, MN 55387
Drawing Dates & Winners
Congratulations to all the winners:
19-May Years Supply Minnows/$300 - #444 Mary Ellen Gardiner, Edmonds WA
12-May Beretta Tomcat - #1322 Becky Aho, Delano
5-May $250 Gift Card Waconia Ford - #568 Chad Bijou, Waconia
28-Apr $500 Cash - #165 Patricia Dressel, St Boni
21-Apr Weatherby SA-08 12 GA - #1178 Kathy Brose, Waconia
14-Apr $200 Kwik Trip Gift Card - #333 Howard Holmen, Minnestrista
7-Apr $200 Wild Bird Store Gift Card - #1038 Shirley Ertel, Golden Valley MN
31-Mar $200 Island View Dining - #121 Matt Sannes, Waconia
24-Mar Remington 870 - #1138 Jennifer McMerty, Minnetrista
17-Mar $300 Mackenthuns Gift Card - #1701 Deon Valek, Key West, FL
10-Mar $500 Cash - #1419 John Bruellman, Waconia
3-Mar $200 Kwik Trip Gift Card - #93 Linnea Chrest, Waconia
24-Feb $200 Gift Card Lolas Lakehouse - #301 Amber Ogle, Shakopee
17-Feb $250 Hardware Hank Gift Certificate - #1938 Locher Bros, Green Isle
10-Feb $500 Cash - #219 Sara Dvorak, Lester Prairie
3-Feb $200 Colony Plaza Gas Card - #1828 Karie Jo Christensen, Chanhassen
27-Jan 4 Tickets to 2015 Wild Game Dinner - #102 Geri Dreier, Waconia
20-Jan Eversons Hardware Gift Certificate - #1518 Danelle Sullivan, St Boni
13-Jan Remington 887 12 GA Pump - #1927 Derek Craft
6-Jan $1000 Cash - #123 Matt Sannes, Waconia
30-Dec $1000 Cash - #638 Brent Mohlenhoff, Bloomington, MN
23-Dec Taurus Judge - #131 Jamie Dickhausen, Buffalo, MN
16-Dec Benelli SBE II - #317 Bill Baker, Minnetrista
9-Dec $1000 cash - #1610 Denice Widmer, Watertown
2-Dec Glock 17 Pistol 9mm - #421 Joe McLeran, Watertown
25-Nov $200 Island View Dining - #1982 Rachelle David, Waconia
18-Nov $500 Cash - #666 Mark Pistulka, Waconia
11-Nov Savage MKII .22 LR - #1473 Patrick Butler, Waconia
4-Nov $200 Holiday Gas Card - #1715 Denise Kalenberg, Waconia
28-Oct $200 Wild Bird Store Gift Card - #1042 Mike Fern, Lakeville, MN
21-Oct $500 Cash - #1589 Jenny Peitz, Waconia
14-Oct Browning BPS 12 ga. - #1206 Melissa Lage, Waconia
7-Oct $200 Island View Dining - #1304 Mary Wall, Waconia
30-Sept Henry Golden Boy Rifle .22LR - #416 Jeff Eveslage, Waconia
23-Sept $200 Holiday Gas Card - #1501 Tim Hanrahan, Mayer
16-Sept $500 Cash - #1059 Ricky Nelson, Bloomington MN
9-Sept $250 Island View Dining - #1071 Mike Dressel, Waconia
2-Sept Remington Versa Max Sportsman 12 GA - #1304 Mary Wall, Waconia
26-Aug $250 Waconia Farm Supply Gift Card - #272 Charles Pule, Waconia
19-Aug $500 Cash - #1017 Jim Renner, Waconia
12-Aug $200 Holiday Gas Card - #460 Doreen Frion, Waconia
5-Aug 5 Rounds of Golf - Island View - #97 Ray Fischer, Waconia
29-July $200 Gift Card Lolas Lakehouse - #1126 Bryan Nobs, Mound
22-July $500 Cash - #1937 Nicole Meyer, Minnetrista
15-July 2 Nights @ Grand Ely Lodge - #341 Lynn Godfrey, Excelsior
8-July Ruger 10/22 With Scope - #1149 Jeff Schuler, St Boni
1-July 5 Rounds of Golf - Island View - #1435 Kelly Gohman, Waconia
24-Jun $300 Mackenthuns Gift Card - #630 Kathleen Rehbein, Cologne
17-Jun $500 Cash - #1217 Jef Isaacson, Minnetrista
10-Jun $200 Island View Dining - #1264 Yvonne Litfin, Waconia
3-Jun $300 Mackenthuns Gift Card - #4 Mark Lakanen, Blaine
This raffle is sponsored by the Waconia Lions Club.
- Persons must be at least 18 years of age to purchase a raffle ticket (calendar).
- All unsold raffle tickets (calendars) and unclaimed prizes become the property of the Waconia Lions Club.
- Raffle participants need not be present to win.
- Raffle tickets (calendars) are $25.00 and are limited to 2,000 raffle tickets (calendars).
- The purchase of only one raffle ticket (calendar) is required to enter the raffle.
- Each raffle entry constitutes an equal chance to win each prize.
- Raffle prizes areprinted on the calendar on raffle prize days (every Tuesday).
- A complete list of raffle prizes is available by request or on the Waconia Lions Club’s website.
- Cash or personal checks are accepted for the sale of raffle tickets (calendars). Credit or debit cards are not accepted.
- Raffle prizes will not be awarded until payments by check clear, and all returned checks (NSF) are subject to an additional fee.
- Winners will be determined by random drawing.
- Raffle tickets will be returned to the drum after each drawing.
- Calendar raffle tickets will not be honored until the money paid for the raffle ticket and the raffle ticket are returned to the Waconia Lions Club.
- All prizes must be claimed within sixty days after notification is made to the prize winner.
- Prize winners will be notified at the end of each month and will be provided instructions by mail on how to claim their prize.
- All firearms regulations must be met before you can receive a firearm.
- Any back-ordered or discontinued prize may be replaced with a prize of similar value at the discretion of the Waconia Lions Club.
- Winners will be posted on our website. Prize drawings will be held at 6:00 p.m. at Island View Golf Course, 7795 Laketown Parkway, Waconia, MN.
- A complete list of prizes can be found throughout the calendar.