Waconia Lions Calendar
Calendar Raffle, Over $20,000 in Cash and Prizes
Only 2,000 Printed, only $25.00 each
Benelli SBE II
Browning Silver 120ga.
For more information on this raffle, please contact Shannon at (952) 442-8838.
Problem Gamblers Hotline number is 1-800-333-HOPE (4673)
Waconia Lions Club meets the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month. Consider joining our club today.
Thank you for your support.
Drawings for prizes will be held at 6:00 p.m. at Island View Golf Course,
7795 Laketown Parkway, Waconia, MN 55387
Drawing Dates & Winners
Congratulations to all the winners:
18-Nov $500 Cash - #666 Mark Pistulka, Waconia
11-Nov Savage MKII .22 LR - #1473 Patrick Butler, Waconia
4-Nov $200 Holiday Gas Card - #1715 Denise Kalenberg, Waconia
28-Oct $200 Wild Bird Store Gift Card - #1042 Mike Fern, Lakeville, MN
21-Oct $500 Cash - #1589 Jenny Peitz, Waconia
14-Oct Browning BPS 12 ga. - #1206 Melissa Lage, Waconia
7-Oct $200 Island View Dining - #1304 Mary Wall, Waconia
30-Sept Henry Golden Boy Rifle .22LR - #416 Jeff Eveslage, Waconia
23-Sept $200 Holiday Gas Card - #1501 Tim Hanrahan, Mayer
16-Sept $500 Cash - #1059 Ricky Nelson, Bloomington MN
9-Sept $250 Island View Dining - #1071 Mike Dressel, Waconia
2-Sept Remington Versa Max Sportsman 12 GA - #1304 Mary Wall, Waconia
26-Aug $250 Waconia Farm Supply Gift Card - #272 Charles Pule, Waconia
19-Aug $500 Cash - #1017 Jim Renner, Waconia
12-Aug $200 Holiday Gas Card - #460 Doreen Frion, Waconia
5-Aug 5 Rounds of Golf - Island View - #97 Ray Fischer, Waconia
29-July $200 Gift Card Lolas Lakehouse - #1126 Bryan Nobs, Mound
22-July $500 Cash - #1937 Nicole Meyer, Minnetrista
15-July 2 Nights @ Grand Ely Lodge - #341 Lynn Godfrey, Excelsior
8-July Ruger 10/22 With Scope - #1149 Jeff Schuler, St Boni
1-July 5 Rounds of Golf - Island View - #1435 Kelly Gohman, Waconia
24-Jun $300 Mackenthuns Gift Card - #630 Kathleen Rehbein, Cologne
17-Jun $500 Cash - #1217 Jef Isaacson, Minnetrista
10-Jun $200 Island View Dining - #1264 Yvonne Litfin, Waconia
3-Jun $300 Mackenthuns Gift Card - #4 Mark Lakanen, Blaine
27-May $500 Cash - #1273 Julie Martinson, Waconia
20-May Year Supply Minnows InTowne Marina - #664 Bob Utendorfer, Waconia
13-May Smith & Wesson M&P .22 LR - #1409 Chris Baughman, Waconia
6-May $250 Waconia Ford Gift Card - #1453 Martin Shramel, Eden Valley, MN
29-Apr $500 Cash - #1297 Jason Chapman, Ramsey MN
22-Apr Weatherby SA-08 12 GA - #1850 Troy Totino, Rosemount
15-Apr $200 Kwik Trip Gift Card - #356 Derek O Bryan, Maple Grove
8-Apr $200 Wild Bird Store Gift Card - #93 Ryan Pederson, Waconia
1-Apr $200 Island View Dining - #1928 Mark Herman, Waconia
25-Mar Remington 870- #1147 Mike Johnson, Jordan, MN
18-Mar $300 Mackenthuns Gift Card - #1474 Jeremy Gross, Waconia
11-Mar $500 Cash - #1532 Susan Applegren, Plymouth, MN
4-Mar $200 Kwik Trip Gift Card - #1297 Jason & Erin Chapman, Ramsey, MN
25-Feb $200 Gift Card Lolas Lakehouse - #1136 Cathy Giesen, Waconia
18-Feb $250 Target Gift Card - #1027 Jason Hohag, Waconia
11-Feb $500 Cash - #539 Lindsay Mondick, S St Paul
4-Feb $200 Kwik Trip Gift Card - #1535 Al Bill, Victoria
28-Jan 4 Wild Game Dinner Tickets - #1256 Anne Leitz, Golden, CO
21-Jan $200 Holiday Gas Card - #1540 Sue Fore, Maple Grove
14-Jan Remington 887 12GA Pump - #238 Barb Hilbert, Waconia
7-Jan $1000 cash - #959 Vernon Draeger, Glencoe
31-Dec Jiffy LP Ice Auger - #1400 Brian Curtis, Waconia
24-Dec $1000 cash - #125 Mark Pistulka, Waconia
17-Dec Taurus Judge - #429 Jack Shug, Chaska
10-Dec Benelli SBE II - #694 Chuck Schmitt, Chaska
3-Dec $1000 cash - #1398 Naomi Erikson, Waconia
This raffle is sponsored by the Waconia Lions Club.
- Persons must be at least 18 years of age to purchase a raffle ticket (calendar).
- All unsold raffle tickets (calendars) and unclaimed prizes become the property of the Waconia Lions Club.
- Raffle participants need not be present to win.
- Raffle tickets (calendars) are $25.00 and are limited to 2,000 raffle tickets (calendars).
- The purchase of only one raffle ticket (calendar) is required to enter the raffle.
- Each raffle entry constitutes an equal chance to win each prize.
- Raffle prizes areprinted on the calendar on raffle prize days (every Tuesday).
- A complete list of raffle prizes is available by request or on the Waconia Lions Club’s website.
- Cash or personal checks are accepted for the sale of raffle tickets (calendars). Credit or debit cards are not accepted.
- Raffle prizes will not be awarded until payments by check clear, and all returned checks (NSF) are subject to an additional fee.
- Winners will be determined by random drawing.
- Raffle tickets will be returned to the drum after each drawing.
- Calendar raffle tickets will not be honored until the money paid for the raffle ticket and the raffle ticket are returned to the Waconia Lions Club.
- All prizes must be claimed within sixty days after notification is made to the prize winner.
- Prize winners will be notified at the end of each month and will be provided instructions by mail on how to claim their prize.
- All firearms regulations must be met before you can receive a firearm.
- Any back-ordered or discontinued prize may be replaced with a prize of similar value at the discretion of the Waconia Lions Club.
- Winners will be posted on our website. Prize drawings will be held at 6:00 p.m. at Island View Golf Course, 7795 Laketown Parkway, Waconia, MN.
- A complete list of prizes can be found throughout the calendar.